THE SANTA CLAUS Parade is just around the corner and the CAP Team would like to invite you to join us for the biggest outdoor celebration of the winter season.
Santa’s little helpers have been working hard to get the sleigh moving on this project. We have an exciting new partnership with Thompson Rivers University, who have stepped up to show their support for this amazing community celebration as the first ever presenting sponsor.
We will have pre-parade entertainment for you and your little ones to enjoy. Already confirmed are the TRU Wolf Pack Cheerleaders, Sacred Revolution, and Let’s Move Studio.
If that doesn’t jingle your bells, maybe these reasons will convince you to join us for this fun annual event:
- It’s a magical event for your children, creating memories they’ll treasure forever.
- It’s a chance for you to connect with your inner child too. Make some memories for yourself. Why not dress up? You know you want to!
- The Santa Claus Parade is a fantastic opportunity to spend time with your friends, neighbours, and family.
- Colourful floats, crazy characters, music and marching bands, what’s not to love?
- Free candy. – Yes, free.
- You could get a head start on your Christmas shopping. Or just pick out something nice for yourself?
This year’s event will take place Saturday, Nov. 25 at 11 a.m. with Canada 150+ as the parade theme. This theme was chosen to commemorate the national milestone and honour the fact that Indigenous history goes back thousands of years. We’re very excited to see it all come together.
This article was written by Alexis Proulx, Customer Care and Patrol (CAP) Team Supervisor. Reach them at 250-572-3008/3009 or the Customer Care & Info Centre at 250-572-3017. Email email@example.com. Follow on Facebook, Instagram (Downtownkamloops) and Twitter (@downtownkamloops) too.