Local state of emergency remains in effect
NEWS/ FLOODING — The Local state of emergency for the Oak Hills subdivision area will remain in effect for about another week, says City Hall.
A City media release earlier said it had been rescinded along with evacuation orders, but an update says the state of emergency is needed to ensure City staff can do inspections and repair damage to City infrastructure caused by last week’s flash flood.
The City has advised the provincial government that an extension to the state of emergency is needed until July 14.

Leave a comment